If you like action this was a good movie. There's not a lot of character development and even though they do try to make him care for people "Your weakness is your sense of morality". During the 45 minute fight with Zod (okay exaggerated), several buildings are ruined and it doesn't faze him.
Best Superman movie ever made! Just like Batman Begins, slow first movie really explaining the origin. Movie 2 and 3 will be more like the Superman we know, but in this film he was finding himself. He didn't really know his limitless powers or where he came from. Really well done.
I enjoyed it. I think it was a good start to an iconic character. They would definitely need to make another before they can even think about a Justice League film. My biggest problem with it was them not making it so kids could watch it. It was definitely not a kid friendly Superman movie.
The purpose of having rules is to set standards that will help make sure our guild is always healthy and respected.
1. Be considerate and respectful 2. Never deviate from the rules laid out in any game's Rules of Conduct
If any of our members are found to be in violation of any game manufacturer's (games we currently have chapters in) rules of conduct, then that is grounds for immediate removal from the guild, however will be handled on a case to case basis by the New Dawn Leadership.
3. Speak up about concerns or suggestions, but be constructive, and courteous
4. When in a group, always follow Honorable Need Before Greed looting
5. Stand strong with us: No abusing the guild We want our members to stand strong with us, not rely upon us to do everything for them.
When asking for help, be willing to offer help yourself, or to work together.
When asking for help, be willing to make an effort on your own part, and be able to show that you're not just looking to get something for nothing.
A person asking needs to be patient and willing to use the tools we have available for getting help.
When you do get help, display a sense of gratitude, and don't take the help for granted.
6. Stay active and loyal. Exceptions can be made for those with varying circumstances as long as they contact another member or officer.
7. No foul language may be used in game guild chat, or in Ventrilo Public Lobby channels. Since we are a family friendly organization, we try to ensure that we have channels that are appropriate for all of our members. To that end, no foul language may be used in game guild chats, or in the Public Lobby channels of Ventrilo.
We define foul language as a word, expression, gesture, or other social behavior which is socially constructed or interpreted as insulting, rude, vulgar, desecrating, or showing disrespect.